On this episode of the podcast, we interview a firefighter from Bossier City, Louisiana, who helped put together a pool for our Wish Kid, Rebecca! Also, we update on KWN On Tour!
In This Podcast
- KWN is heading to Putnam County, Florida this month! Our distribution crew has been working hard to make sure all of the gift bags are packed full of the best products for our boys and girls! We will be stopping in three separate locations so the at-risk children in the community can come to receive brand new toys and necessities.
- On Saturday, October 6th in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, the family of wish kid Melissa Mai will be hosting the fifth annual Melissa Mai Memorial Golf Scramble!
- We recently added our first international Hero of the Month nomination. Welcome!
- We’ve developed a new relationship with the Special Olympics! Stay tuned for more updates!
- We have just passed the $1 million dollar mark in sending out gift banks and gifts to our On Tour events!
- Alicia interviews Kevin Bragg, a firefighter in Bossier City, Louisiana. He helped make Rebecca’s dream come true when she wished for a pool!